Creative Center for the Arts Tree Studios after being meticulously restored, was reintroduced as a shared, fully serviced studio environment concentrating on the arts, artists and related businesses. The Studio Building was built in 1894 with its adjoining Annexes added in 1912 and 1913. Most studios have decorative glass elements at their entrances, exceptionally high ceilings and original wood floors. Many have skylights, working gas fireplaces and windows overlooking the hidden courtyard. Notable restaurants include Pops for Champagne, Quartino, Joe's Stone Crab & Steakhouse, Osteria via Stato, P. F. Chang's, La Madia and Mastro's Steakhouse.
- 24/7 Access
- Cleaning Services
- Seminar Space Available
- Individual Workstations Available